|Two Decades of Experience ..!!
|All your accounting requirements are supported.
And more. Accounting, also known as bookkeeping, is the recording and classifying of financial transactions into the books of accounts and associated registers.
|Let us look at the some of the 'needs' for which businesses maintainbooks of accounts:
|• To fulfill legal requirements - records as per standards and practices
• To pay taxes to various bodies - statutory needs
• Keep the business running - manage receivables & payables, cash, bank...
• Keep a watch on the pulse of the organisation - key performance indicators
• Respond to queries - to locate the right transaction immediately
Tally has been perfecting this 'simple' recording - accounting - for over twenty years. All this to
deliver better, faster and more flexible ways to fulfill your needs, not just maintain books of accounts.
A few examples will illustrate:
• With the entry of a voucher (this is what we call all accounting transactions) all books of
accounts, all reports, all totals & sub-totals are updated instantly. There is nothing more that
needs to be done - whether you are inserting a forgotten entry, or correcting one
• Taxation requirements of all the states of India are available, in the prescribed formats
• Supporting tasks like reminder letters, delayed interest, ageing, bank reconciliation
• One single dashboard to look at all important business ratios
• Drill down from any report, even the Balance Sheet, right to any voucher or filter and search
• Data entry in the language of the users choice - and report in any other language (from the
• Mark vouchers that are draft as 'optional' and convert these to final- with one button click